CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE TEAM
What is the Golf Marathon?
The Golf Marathon is a fundraiser for First Tee – Manhattan. Golf Marathon Participants work to receive per hole pledges from family, friends, golfers and businesses. Then on Sunday, October 16th, teams will play 100 holes on the Colbert Hills Par 3 Course. All proceeds benefit our local chapter and help provide an affordable youth development program for children and teens.
Sunday, October 16, 2022
Colbert Hills Par 3 Course
Schedule of Events
Sunday, October 16th
12:00 PM – Check-in & Warm-Up
12:45 PM – Staging & Instructions
1:00 PM – Shotgun Start
***Water, and Snacks will be provided***
How to Register
- Go to charity.pledgeit.org/firstteemhk
- Click “JOIN”
- You can select to join a team or create a team. By selecting join a team, you can join an existing team. If you would like to create a new team, select create a team.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your first name, last name, and create a password
- Set your fundraising goal. We encourage each participant to set a minimum goal of $250
- Enter 100 as your Holes of Golf Goal
- Create a team name and your team fundraising goal
- Add a team profile photo (optional)
- Tell your team’s story. You can add your own personal information about why you are participating in the golf marathon.
- Add a team cover photo (optional)
- Customize your team page
- Share the link with your family and friends!
- Elise (my wife), Carson (my son), Kyle (my brother) and I will team up and play 100 total holes.
- With a team of 4, each participant will play 25 holes to fulfill the 100-hole obligation.
- We can team up other First Tee – Manhattan participants and fulfill the 100-hole obligation
- Also, we typically play more than one ball per hole to speed up the time it takes
- There is no limit to the number of participants you can have on your team!
- Each participant or family will commit to reaching the pledge goal of $2.50 per hole for a total contribution of $250 (however, we do encourage you to raise as much as you can to support the organization!)
- 10 Donors @ $0.25/hole = $250
- 5 Donors @ $0.50/hole = $250
- 2 Donors @ $0.50/hole + 6 Donors @ $0.25/hole = $250